Sunday, October 31, 2010

Home SWEET home



I was driving to my sweet's lake house to deliver his birthday sweets. On the way there I am driving on some of my favorite roads, RT 104, 31, 63 and I got lost near Waterport because the Oak Orchard River rd bridge was closed but I didn't care. I love to meander around this area and I found my way finally driving through the town of Lyndonville. I love Lyndonville. This is the area I want to have my Barefoot Hippie Homestead in. I love this comfy cozy little town and I did not realize how much I missed it until I started coming out this way again. There is also something about beautiful Lake Ontario that calls to me. I live about a mile from Lake Erie and I do not get the pull and the calling from Lake Erie that I do from Lake Ontaio. Is it because of my sweet? My love? Well, it is because of him I moved to Gasport, and Albion and had an RV on Lake Ontario in 2006. It is because of him I made those decisions but while there, I fell in love with the area. Would I have fallen in love if I wasn't falling in love? It is not hard to say. 90% of the decisions I make are because of the man I have loved since 2003. Even the decision to move to Denver away from him was mainly because of him. I felt so strongly about him that I had to put thousands of miles between us so I could try to forget him. Look how well that worked. The pull I have toward him is greater than what Lake Ontario does to me. It is like jumping out of a plane (which he has done hundreds of times) with out a parachute and I fall willingly toward him because I know he will be there to catch me.

Jeffery's Lake house views of Lake Ontario

1 comment:

  1. Isnt that funny, here I am a year later, living in Lyndonville. 1 wish come true. Driving my Toyota FJ, 2nd wish come true.....lets keep going huh!!!- Cyndie God Spoils me....

    ReplyDelete