Sunday, January 22, 2012

References to my "love"

Well, that relationship is over. Completely. I have no regrets, no bad feelings. I learned quite a lot from it. Now 20/20 hindsight that anything based on dishonesty nothing good will become of it. It was not me who was dishonest, but it was me who allowed it to go on. No it was not a married man or anything like that. So you may see references to or about my love. That was when I was under the impression that one day this man and I would eventually have some kind of life together. I was never lied to but I was never told the truth either. People can manipulate you by withholding information. I am not bitter and I no longer care about this person either. You know how you get those revelations after you are finally away from a situation long enough? You say, what was I thinking? Well that's where I am today. I have also done a lot of soul searching to figure out why I even got myself into the situation. I have to blame myself and my short comings to have allowed it. It has been over since July. And I am all good. Better than good!

No comments:

Post a Comment